CEMVO Scotland is committed to caring for the health and wellbeing of its staff, board members and service users and supporting our vital services by following national guidelines to help prevent the spread of the virus.
On Tuesday 17th of March 2020 we followed government guidelines, introducing social distancing which includes the following:
• All project staff are working from home
• Office enquiries are re-directed to staff remotely
• All training and events are cancelled until further notice
• All travel is suspended
• All face to face meetings will take place over the phone or using other technology
• All board meetings are cancelled until further notice
We understand that our staff provide services that our users rely on and we want that to continue, it will just be delivered differently.
What does this mean if you need CEMVO support? • All staff are contactable through email, phone, social media and our enquiries email
• All staff will contact their clients to talk through their support to you
• We just can’t meet you face to face but can provide support over the phone, using video calling and also email
We will be working like this until Friday 17th of April 2020. At this time, we will review our working arrangements and update our website and social media channels.
If you have an enquiry, need CEMVO support or wish to work with us please do continue to get in touch as our operations are continuing and we will respond to your queries.
For up to date information about us please check our social media channels.